Healthy hearing alerts us of trouble and allows us to communicate easily and work more effectively. Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) offers complete audiology evaluations for adults and children of all ages. Services are located at Logan Heights Family Health Center and are provided by a licensed, doctorate-level audiologist. We accept various insurances and offer self-pay options on a sliding fee scale.
Please call (619) 515-2512 to schedule your appointment today!
Determine if you, a loved one, or your child is being affected by hearing loss.
Download our Brochure to learn more!
Audiology Services Include:
- Assessment of middle-ear function
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing disorder counseling
- Hearing-loss prevention counseling
- Information on assistive listening devices
- Referrals for follow-up medical care
- Referrals for hearing aids
Feeling Inspired by Family Health Centers of San Diego?