Healthy hearing alerts us of trouble and allows us to communicate easily and work more effectively. Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) offers complete audiology evaluations for adults and children of all ages. Services are located at Logan Heights Family Health Center and are provided by a licensed, doctorate-level audiologist. We accept various insurances and offer self-pay options on a sliding fee scale.
Please call (619) 515-2512 to schedule your appointment today!
This number is not intended for emergency care. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately or go to the emergency room. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please call the toll-free Access and Crisis Line: 1(888) 724-7240 [TDD for the hearing impaired: (619) 641-6992], which is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, call 911 or go to the emergency room.
- Hearing evaluations to determine hearing levels and to differentiate between different types of hearing impairment
- Assessment of middle-ear function to help rule out fluid/ear infection
- Counseling regarding the impact of noise on hearing and hearing-loss prevention
- Counseling for patients and their families regarding hearing disorders and how to minimize the impact on communication
- Information on assistive listening devices for the television and telephone
- Referrals for follow-up medical care
- Referrals for hearing aids
Determine if you, a loved one or your child is being affected by hearing loss. Download our Brochure to learn more!