Medi-Cal is California’s state-managed version of Medicaid, a federal health insurance program designed for low-income individuals and families. It provides low-cost and no-cost health insurance coverage to individuals and families that meet certain eligibility requirements.* Those who qualify for Medi-Cal coverage can continue to receive those benefits as long as they meet eligibility requirements.
Call (619) 515-2363 for
Medi-Cal enrollment assistance!
- Hospitalization, including surgery
- Emergency care
- Prenatal and maternity care
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Preventative and wellness services (such as cholesterol, depression and HIV screening)
- Some dental services (Please refer to Medi-Cal for a complete list of dental services.)
To enroll in Medi-Cal, you’ll need to provide the following documentation:
- State-issued photo identification
- Resident alien card (if applicable)
- Proof of residency, such as a lease agreement or utility bill
- Latest 1040 IRS tax document
- Proof of current income
* Please note that eligibility for Medi-Cal benefits varies by individual and family.
For information about Covered California, including benefits and enrollment dates, please click here.
For information about billing and insurance, please click here.