Family Health Centers of San Diego offers STD screening and treatment services at all of our primary health clinics. If you are sexually active, regular screenings for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), such as gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis and HIV, can lower your risk of infection and provide you with peace of mind.
To schedule an appointment, please call (619) 515-2300.
Services Offered At:
- HIV Coordinated Services & Prevention Center
- Mobile Medical Units
- FamilyHealth at College Grove
- National City Family Health Center
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- Oak Park Family Health Center
- Sherman Heights Family Health Center
- Rice Family Health Center
- North Park Family Health Center
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Lemon Grove Family Health Center
- Ibarra Family Health Center
- Hillcrest Family Health Center
- Grossmont Spring Valley Family Health Center
- Elm Street Family Health Center
- Downtown Family Health Center at Connections
- Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center
- FamilyHealth on Commercial
- FamilyHealth at City College
- City Heights Family Health Center
- Chula Vista Family Health Center
- Chase Avenue Family Health Center
- Beach Area Family Health Center
Learn More About:
HIV Screenings and Treatment+
As the largest provider of HIV and hepatitis treatment and prevention services in the region, we believe in a client-centered approach that takes the whole individual into consideration when discussing prevention or treatment. We provide a variety of HIV and hepatitis testing, support-and-education activities and services, and we pride ourselves on working with community partners for referrals and resources.
For more information about our HIV and Hepatitis Services, click here.
Gay Men’s Health Services+
Gay Men’s Health Services is a program brought to you by FHCSD. We are focused on providing quality support, education and advocacy for the overall health of gay men in San Diego County. If you are a gay or bisexual man, or if you know and care for someone who is, then this program and other services are here for you.
Learn more and visit the Gay Men’s Health Services website.
Transgender Health Services+
Finding a trans-informed medical provider is important. Transgender individuals face a unique range of issues and health disparities, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing quality, trans-informed services to the community.
Being trans-informed includes educating our office staff about transgender issues and etiquette in order to provide a professional medical environment. We strive to ensure our patients receive quality care through a direct and long-term relationship with their chosen provider and health care team. This team is respectful of, and responsive to, individual patient preferences. When you call or message us, you will be directed to our confidential, trans-friendly staff who understands the needs of the transgender community.