COVID-19 booster shots are available.
Boosters are strongly recommended for anyone over the age of five who previously completed the COVID-19 vaccine series more than two months ago.
- COVID-19 vaccine boosters can enhance or restore protection that might have decreased over time after your primary series vaccination.
- You are protected best from severe COVID-19 when you stay up-to-date with your vaccines and recommended boosters.
- For people who are moderately or severely immunocompromised, a second booster is available.
- It is never too late to get the protection offered by a COVID-19 booster.
Schedule an appointment:
Face Covering Guidance
Although wearing a face covering is no longer required, public health officials still strongly recommend indoor masking for all people, regardless of vaccination status. This includes inside stores, restaurants, theaters, schools, offices and public transportation. Masks are also required at all times inside FHCSD clinics. Consistent use of a face covering is highly effective at preventing the spread of COVID-19.
N95 and KN95 masks offer the greatest protection. The federal government has made free N95 masks available in your community. Click the button below to find out what pharmacies are giving out free masks.
FHCSD also has a limited number of N95 masks available for patients. Ask the front desk staff about receiving a mask at your next appointment.
For more information about our mask policy, click here.
At-Home COVID-19 Tests
At-home tests can help prevent the spread of COVID-19. You can take one of these tests anywhere and any time and receive results in 10-20 minutes. These tests detect current infections. They do not detect antibodies or measure your level of immunity. At-home tests can be taken:
- Immediately if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Five days after you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Before you go to an indoor event
If you test positive using an at-home test and need treatment, fill out the form here.
If you have insurance coverage, they are now required to reimburse you when you buy at-home tests for up to $12 per individual test. For more information about reimbursement, click here.
You can improve the air flow in your home by building your own air filter. The Corsi-Rosenthal Box can be made with:
- 4 20″x20″x2″ MERV 13 filters
- 1 20″ box fan
- 1 cardboard box
- Masking tape
These items can be purchased online or at a local home improvement store. For complete instructions, watch the following video: