FamilyHealth at City College (FHCC) offers specialty services such as Family Planning.
FHCC is located on the campus of San Diego City College and provides students, staff and nearby residents with convenient access to quality, affordable health care just minutes from where they live, work or attend school.
FHCC has family planning services to help maintain your sexual and reproductive health. FHCC can support you whether you are thinking about pregnancy, want to start taking birth control or need a regular screening. We offer free and low-cost annual OB/GYN exams, pap tests, cancer screenings, mammograms, pregnancy tests and counseling, STD testing and treatment, and birth control.
Contact us to learn more or call the number below.
For more information:
Please call FamilyHealth at City College at (619) 000-0000.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
1550 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
- Annual OB/GYN exams
- Pap smears
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Breast exams
- Pregnancy tests and counseling
- Birth control
Birth control options offered:+
- Vaginal ring
- Depo shot
- Permanent sterilization
- Condoms (internal and external)
- Emergency contraception pill (Plan B and Ella)
- Vasectomy referrals
2020 Medi-Cal Expansion
Full coverage Medi-Cal services are now available to young adults between ages 19 to 26, regardless of legal residency status, as long as they meet income and other eligibility requirements. Full coverage Medi-Cal includes primary care, dental and vision services, as well as some specialty care.
Medi-Cal services have also expanded to cover new childhood screening programs to support healthy growth and development.
You may be eligible for free or discounted:+
- Medical, dental and vision services
- Mental health and substance use treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Emergency care and hospitalization, including surgery
- Prenatal and maternity care
To enroll, you will need:+
- State-issued photo identification
- Resident alien card (if applicable)
- Proof of residency, such as a lease agreement or utility bill
- Latest 1040 IRS tax document
- Proof of current income