Family Health Centers of San Diego offers family planning services to help maintain your sexual and reproductive health. We offer free and low-cost annual OB/GYN exams, pap/cancer screenings, breast exams and mammograms, pregnancy tests and counseling, STI testing and treatment and several birth control options.
Services Offered At:
- North Park Pediatric Clinic & Women’s Health Center
- Beach Area Women’s Health Center
- National City Family Health Center
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- Sherman Heights Family Health Center
- Rice Family Health Center
- North Park Family Health Center
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Lemon Grove Family Health Center
- Ibarra Family Health Center
- FamilyHealth at City College
Learn More About:
We provide a number of different birth control options, including:
Condoms (internal & external)
Emergency contraception pill (Plan B & Ella)
Family Planning Education+
We offer education and counseling to provide information on all available forms of birth control, including a review of benefits, side effects and risks. If you are considering starting birth control, or switching methods, we are available to assist at many of our primary care clinics.
STI Screening & Treatment+
We offer STI screening and treatment services at all of our primary care clinics. If you are sexually active, regular screenings for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), such as gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis and HIV, can lower your risk of infection and provide you with peace of mind.
For more information about STI screening and treatment, click here.