Housing Navigation Center
The Housing Navigation Center assists those who are experiencing homelessness, or at risk of homelessness, with crisis management, benefits assistance, case management and housing navigation, along with on-site access and referrals to medical, mental health and substance use disorder services.
For more information on the Center’s background, check out our Fact Sheet.
- Housing Navigation and Placement Services
- Case Management and Referrals
- Outreach and Engagement
- Peer Support
- Medical Care and Care Coordination
- Health, Wellness and Life Skills Education
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Homeless Services
- Mental Health Services
- HIV and Hepatitis Services
- Benefits Determination and Streamlining Access
- Transportation and Utilities Assistance
- Legal Services
- Family Reunification Opportunities
- Connection with VA Health Care and Benefits
- Documentation Assistance
- Employment Training
- Self-Image/Empowerment/Coping Skills
COVID-19 testing is offered at select clinics. For testing locations, click here. Please wear a face covering for all in-person clinic visits.
Se ofrece la prueba de COVID-19 en clínicas selectas. Para ubicaciones de prueba, haga clic aquí. Lleve un cubrebocas para todas las visitas a la clínica en persona, por favor.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.