Housing Navigation Center
The Housing Navigation Center assists those who are experiencing homelessness, or at risk of homelessness, with crisis management, benefits assistance, case management and housing navigation, along with on-site access and referrals to medical, mental health and substance use disorder services.
For more information on the Center’s background, check out our Fact Sheet.
- Housing Navigation and Placement Services
- Case Management and Referrals
- Outreach and Engagement
- Peer Support
- Medical Care and Care Coordination
- Health, Wellness and Life Skills Education
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Homeless Services
- Mental Health Services
- HIV and Hepatitis Services
- Benefits Determination and Streamlining Access
- Transportation and Utilities Assistance
- Legal Services
- Family Reunification Opportunities
- Connection with VA Health Care and Benefits
- Documentation Assistance
- Employment Training
- Self-Image/Empowerment/Coping Skills
Outdoor COVID-19 testing will be offered at select clinics. For more outdoor testing locations and dates, click here.
Las pruebas de COVID-19 al aire libre se ofrecerán en clínicas selectas. Para obtener más ubicaciones y fechas de pruebas al aire libre, haga clic aquí.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.