Our licensed physical therapists use state-of-the-art treatment techniques and equipment to help individuals restore functional mobility after it has been lost due to injury, surgery or disease. Our providers perform comprehensive assessments and develop individualized treatment plans.
Physical therapy treatment plans can include:
- Manual therapy
- Therapeutic exercises to increase flexibility, range of motion, balance, strength, coordination and endurance
- Traction for back and neck pain
- Gait and running analysis
- Balance and fall risk assessments
- Use of pain reduction modalities (electrical stimulation, ultrasound therapy, ice, heat, myofascial release and kinesio-tape)
- Partial Blood Flow Restriction (PBFR) strengthening
- Individualized home exercise program recommendations
If you’re interested in Physical Therapy, please schedule an appointment with an FHCSD primary care provider to determine if this treatment is appropriate for you.
Call (619) 515-2376 today!
Feeling Inspired by Family Health Centers of San Diego?