Thank you for your interest in Family Health Centers of San Diego.
For questions or concerns about your care or service, please contact us. Most inquiries will receive a response within 2-3 business days. In the meantime, please browse our website for more information about our services and programs.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting the form below.
Responses are monitored during business hours.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately or go to the emergency room.
- If you or someone you care about is experiencing suicidal thoughts or a mental health crisis, please call the San Diego Access & Crisis Hotline at (888) 724-7240 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255.
- If you are requesting medical advice, need immediate assistance or want to schedule/cancel an appointment, call (619) 515-2300.
- If you are an FHCSD patient in need of a medication refill or a routine request for your provider, please use the patient portal link: MyHealthRecord.
- Request your Medical Records here.
If you think you are sick, notify your provider before arriving at the clinic if possible.
This will help ensure staff make the most appropriate disease control preparations. Please wear a face covering for all in-person clinic visits.
Anyone 12 years of age or older who lives or works in San Diego County can schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments at any one of our vaccination sites.
For questions, please call (619) 515-2300. For more information, visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
For general questions or additional information, please complete this form:
*If your inquiry has to do with a specific clinic, please include the name.
For appointment questions, scheduling or cancellations, please call (619) 515-2300.
Questions or concerns:
If you have questions or would like to express any concerns about your care or service, please complete the form above or call (619) 515-2300. If your concerns and questions cannot be resolved at this level, they will be reviewed by our care coordination team. All complaints and concerns are also reviewed by our executive team.
If you still have concerns after speaking with clinic administration and care coordination, please contact The Joint Commission:
P: (630) 792-5800
F: (630) 792-5005
Report a Patient Safety Event
Office of Quality Monitoring
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181