FHCSD PACE is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly. This program provides individualized care by an interdisciplinary care team of professionals focused on working with you to establish your goals for care and addressing your specific needs so you can continue to live safely at home. As we age, our health needs can become overwhelming. PACE helps you to manage those needs through coordinated medical and social services. If your goal is to stay at home while you age, our program may be the right choice for you!
We are here to serve older adults with medical and non-medical services.
Questions about our program? Visit our FAQs page.
- Medication assistance
- Mental health services
- Outpatient labs, X-rays & hospitalization
- Primary & specialty care
- Speech, occupational & physical therapy
- Vision, dental & audiology
Learn More About:
- In-home care – assistance with personal care and light housekeeping
- Meals & nutrition counseling – includes accommodations for special dietary needs
- Medical equipment – including walkers and wheelchairs
- Social activities – recreational therapy programs such as music, art, exercise and more
- Social services – counseling, family support and assistance with benefits
- Transportation – to and from the PACE center and external specialty appointments approved by the interdisciplinary team
- A Certified Enrollment Specialist will meet you at your home for a detailed overview of the PACE program and services and to conduct an assessment for your program eligibility.
- A visit to our PACE center will be scheduled for you to meet the provider, nurses and staff.
- You will receive a no-cost interdisciplinary team assessment during this visit to complete a Level of Care application for the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS).
- Upon approval from DHCS, we will finalize your enrollment paperwork, and you will become an official FHCSD PACE participant!