Services and Programs
Family Health Centers of San Diego offers a variety of services and programs to address your health care needs. Please explore our individual pages for more information.
To schedule an appointment with a medical provider at a clinic near you, call (619) 515-2300.
This number is not intended for emergency care. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately or go to the emergency room. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please call the toll-free Access and Crisis Line: 1(888) 724-7240 [TDD for the hearing impaired: (619) 641-6992], which is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, call 911 or go to the emergency room.
Not all services available at every site.
- Adolescent Medicine: Full-service Teen Health Center, peer health education and teen pregnancy prevention programs
- Adult Medicine: Sick visits, physicals, immunizations and management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Adult Physical Therapy
- Audiology Evaluations
- Chiropractic Services
- Dental Care: Urgent care, exams, cleanings, fillings, X-rays and dentures
- HIV and Hepatitis Services: Testing, counseling, primary care, case management, prevention and mental health services.
- Insurance Application Assistance
- Counseling/Mental Health Services: Services for children, adolescents, families and adults; individual and group sessions; and medication management
- Patient Care Support Services: Individual and group health education sessions on diabetes, high blood pressure, nutrition, cholesterol, weight management, asthma, breastfeeding, infant basic care/safety, tobacco cessation and other chronic diseases
- Pediatric Development Services: Healthy development screenings, assessments and interventions; occupational, speech and physical therapy; audiology, parenting classes and toddler enrichment
- Pediatric Medicine: Immunizations, physicals, sick- and well-child visits
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Specialty Care: Cardiology, endocrinology, otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat), podiatry and rheumatology
- Substance Use Disorder Services: Outpatient treatment, counseling and support groups
- Urgent Care
- Vision Care: Optometry, ophthalmology, vision exams, glasses, contact lenses and glaucoma and cataract screenings
- Women’s Medicine: Pregnancy tests, family planning, ultrasound, prenatal/postnatal care, lactation services, gynecology, and breast and cervical cancer screening