Our Sports Medicine physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of both complex and minor orthopedic musculoskeletal injuries and pain. Our physicians can accurately diagnose and offer conservative treatment options for conditions ranging from degenerative joints to sports-related injuries.
Our patients benefit from a multidisciplinary approach aimed at making the correct diagnosis, treating the injury or cause of pain and maximizing each patient’s return to optimal function. Our sports medicine physicians work closely with our physical rehabilitation team (physical therapists and chiropractors) in an effort to decrease your pain and maximize your function without the use of pain medication or surgery.
- Casting for arm, hand, leg & foot fractures
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound to assist in diagnosis
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound assisted joint injections
- Bracing & splinting for joint immobilization & protection
- Patient education
- Referrals to physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, podiatry & orthopedics
- Referrals & interpretation of diagnostic imaging (X-ray, MRI, CT scan, etc.)
Services Offered At: