The breadth of our clinic locations, services and programs have grown over the last five decades, making us:
- The 10th largest community clinic organization in the nation.
- The #1 enrollment entity for Covered California in San Diego County.
- The largest provider of comprehensive HIV services, school-based and mental health services in San Diego County.
- The largest provider of primary care and wrap-around services to the homeless in San Diego County through the Healthcare for the Homeless program.
- Designated as a Health Center Quality Leader by Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
- A 2019 and 2020 Cigna Well-Being Award Recipient for our Employee Wellness Program.
Meet our Medical Leadership
Family Health Centers of San Diego has a distinguished medical leadership staff. View their full bios here.
An important priority of Family Health Centers of San Diego is to provide a competitive employee benefits program for our valued employees. Learn more about our employee benefits here.
The COVID-19 vaccine is required for all new staff members, effective August 1, 2021. Exceptions will be considered for disability or medical conditions, or sincerely held religious beliefs. Family Health Centers of San Diego is taking this necessary step to keep the patients we serve and the people we work with safe.
Family Health Centers of San Diego complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude people or treat them differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, sex, including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, genetic information, language preference/ability, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation and gender identity, AIDS/HIV, medical condition, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status or status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking. More information available in our About Us section.