An important priority of Family Health Centers of San Diego is to provide a competitive employee benefits program for our valued employees.
We offer not only comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, but also an award-winning Wellness Program.
Our benefits package offers a variety of coverage options to help our employees choose a plan that best meets their needs. New employees are eligible to enroll on the first of the month following 30 days of employment, not to exceed 60 days. During open enrollment, you MUST enroll in or waive benefit coverage; your benefit elections do not roll over. You can also make changes to your benefits. Open enrollment is November 1 to November 15 every year.
At enrollment, you will need to enter the Social Security Number for all dependents. Health Care Reform requires FHCSD to report this health plan information to the IRS each year to show that you and your dependents have coverage and are not subject to a penalty. Your personal information will be securely submitted to the IRS and will remain confidential.
As a new employee or newly benefits-eligible employee, you and your dependents may be eligible to participate in the following FHCSD benefits:
- Concern EAP
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Voluntary benefits including, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, hospital indemnity insurance and short-term disability
- Employee perks
If you work 30 or more hours per week, you’re in! You may also enroll your eligible family members under certain plans you choose for yourself. Eligible family members include:
- Your legally married spouse
- Your registered domestic partner (RDP) and/or his/her children, where applicable by state law
- Your children who are your natural children, stepchildren, adopted children or children for whom you have legal custody (age restrictions may apply). Disabled children age 26 or older who meet certain criteria may continue on your health coverage.
Family Health Centers of San Diego’s award-winning Wellness Program is dedicated to inspiring and supporting you and those you care for by providing tools and resources that can improve your overall wellbeing, including:
- Fit Thumb
- Concern EAP
- Omada for Cigna Members
- 2023 Jenedino Quinzon Memorial Scholarship
Call My Benefits Champion at (877) 679-2011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.