Specializing in treatment and behavioral therapies for developmental delays, providers in our Healthy Development Services department offer screenings, assessments and ongoing therapy to promote healthy development in children up to 5 years old. Whether helping with typical development or more significant concerns, our staff is dedicated to providing early supportive experiences for children, parents and caregivers.
Services Offered At:
Learn More About:
Developmental Therapy Services+
Therapy providers who specialize in early childhood and treatment for developmental delays can evaluate and offer ongoing therapy for children with developmental needs. All services are offered in a supportive and play-based environment and include parent/caregiver participation. Services are provided for children experiencing delays in their development, including children with specific diagnoses/concerns such as failure to thrive, autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy and other delays and disorders.
For more information about developmental therapy, click here.
- Baby Steps – play group for babies and parents
- Understanding Your Child’s Behavior
- Parent Support – learn more about healthy development
- Mom’s Coffee Time – conversations among mothers of young children (under five years of age)
- Ready, Set…Grow! – educational program designed to support and empower parents and caregivers with the skills needed to support their child’s overall development