NOW OFFERING TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS – LEARN MORE
Specializing in treatment and behavioral therapies for developmental delays, providers in our Healthy Development Services department offer screenings, assessments and ongoing therapy to promote healthy development in children up to 5 years old. Whether helping with typical development or more significant concerns, our staff is dedicated to providing early supportive experiences for children, parents and caregivers.
Services Offered At:
|Central Region||(619) 515-2406||Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
|East Region||(619) 515-2463||Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
1st & 3rd Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
|Spring Valley||(619) 515-2463||Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
Learn More About:
Developmental Therapy Services+
Therapy providers who specialize in early childhood and treatment for developmental delays can evaluate and offer ongoing therapy for children with developmental needs. All services are offered in a supportive and play-based environment and include parent/caregiver participation. Services are provided for children experiencing delays in their development, including children with specific diagnoses/concerns such as failure to thrive, autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy and other delays and disorders.
For more information about developmental therapy, click here.
- Baby Steps – play group for babies and parents
- Understanding Your Child’s Behavior
- Parent Support – learn more about healthy development
- Mom’s Coffee Time – conversations among mothers of young children (under five years of age)
- Ready, Set…Grow! – educational program designed to support and empower parents and caregivers with the skills needed to support their child’s overall development