Healthy Development Services – East
Providers at our Healthy Development Services – East location offer screenings, assessments and ongoing therapy to promote healthy development in children up to 5 years old. The East County location is in El Cajon, just three blocks from the 8 highway with ample street parking, as well as a lot.
- Care Coordination
Resources, referrals and case management.
- Developmental Therapy Services
- Screenings and assessments
- Developmental stimulation, speech, occupational and physical therapy
- Individual and group classes for children and parents
- Healthy Development Services
- Parenting Classes (newborn to 5 years old)
Baby Steps, Understanding Your Child’s Behavior and Parent Support.
- Pediatric Developmental Services
- Small Group, Play-Based Classes
- Social-Emotional/Behavioral Services
Parent coaching and therapy.
Director of Pediatric Developmental Services
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
1st & 3rd Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.