Healthy Development Services – Central
Providers at our Healthy Development Services – Central location offer screenings, assessments and ongoing therapy to promote healthy development in children up to 5 years old. The central region office is located in the Sherman Heights neighborhood across from Grant Hill Park with ample street parking and a lot behind the building.
- Care Coordination
Resources, referrals and case management.
- Developmental Therapy Services
- Screenings and assessments
- Developmental stimulation, speech, occupational and physical therapy
- Individual and group classes for children and parents
- Healthy Development Services
- Parenting Classes (newborn to 5 years old)
Baby Steps, Understanding Your Child’s Behavior and Parent Support
- Pediatric Developmental Services
- Small Group, Play-Based Classes
- Social-Emotional/Behavioral Services
Parent coaching and therapy.
- Youth Behavioral Health Services
COVID-19 testing is offered at select clinics Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Se ofrece la prueba de COVID-19 en clínicas selectas de lunes a viernes de 8:30 a.m. a 4:30 p.m.
Para ubicaciones de prueba, haga clic aquí. Lleve un cubrebocas para todas las visitas a la clínica en persona, por favor.
Director of Pediatric Developmental Services
Healthy Development Services – Central is temporarily closed.