Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) offers comprehensive dental services at eight locations throughout San Diego County. Our dental providers are trained in providing preventive and restorative oral health services with an emphasis on oral health disease prevention.
For in-person visits, call your nearest clinic below, or schedule a telehealth appointment.
- Children’s dentistry
- Crowns & bridges
- Dental cleanings
- Dentures & partials
- Emergency dental care
- Examinations & X-rays
- Root canal treatments
Services Offered At:
- FHCSD PACE – Oceanside
- Hillcrest Family Health Center on Third Avenue
- FHCSD PACE – College Grove
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- North Park Family Health Center
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Grossmont Spring Valley Family Health Center
- Elm Street Family Health Center
- Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center
- City Heights Family Health Center
Learn More About:
To schedule an appointment, call a clinic near you.