NOW OFFERING TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS – LEARN MORE
Need help reducing pain and discomfort? Tired of relying on pain relievers and prescription medication? Our Physical Rehabilitation Services Department consists of expert physical therapists, doctors of chiropractic care and sports medicine physicians who can help alleviate your pain and improve your quality of life. Through progressive therapeutic techniques, we can help you regain functional mobility after an injury, recover from surgery or manage chronic pain.
We accept Medi-Cal and self-pay patients.
To schedule an appointment, please call (619) 515-2376.
Services Offered At:
Learn More About:
Doctors of chiropractic are health care professionals for spinal health and well-being. They focus on diagnosis and treatment of neuro-musculoskeletal conditions with an emphasis on treatment through manual adjustment and/or manipulation of the spine. Chiropractors seek to reduce pain and improve the function of patients, as well as educate them on how they can account for their own health and wellness, with treatment options and recommendations that do not rely on the use of medication.
For more information about Chiropractic Care, click here.
Our Physical Therapy Department uses state-of-the-art treatment techniques and equipment to help individuals restore functional mobility after it has been lost due to injury, surgery or disease. Our providers perform comprehensive assessments and develop individualized treatment plans.
For more information about Physical Therapy Services, click here.
Our Sports Medicine physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of both complex and minor orthopedic musculoskeletal injuries and pain. Our physicians can accurately diagnose and offer conservative treatment options for conditions ranging from degenerative joints to sports-related injuries.
Our patients benefit from a multidisciplinary approach aimed at making the correct diagnosis, treating the injury or cause of pain and maximizing each patient’s return to optimal function. Our sports medicine physicians work closely with our physical rehabilitation team (physical therapists and chiropractors) in an effort to decrease your pain and maximize your function without the use of pain medication or surgery.
For more information about Sports Medicine, click here.
Feel better in the comfort of your own home!
What is telehealth?
Telehealth appointments are visits that can be done over the phone, either with or without live video and do not require you to download any additional software.
How does it work?
1. Initial Visit (Evaluation):
- The evaluation can be completed with a telehealth appointment. You and your physical therapist will discuss the history of your symptoms and why you are seeking care.
- Your physical therapist will help you identify what movements and activities make you feel worse or better.
- With this information, you and your physical therapist will work together to develop a plan to get you moving immediately with exercises, stretches and activities you can do at home.
2. Follow-up visits:
- Follow-up visits can be completed by phone and/or live video, or they can take place in-person in the clinic. This is something that you and your physical therapist will determine during the initial visit.
- During these visits, you and your physical therapist will review how you are doing with your exercises at home. Your physical therapist will make adjustments to your treatment program as necessary.
- Although telehealth appointments do not allow for hands-on treatment, it will allow you to start care immediately and gain tools you need to decrease pain, improve function and independence!
To schedule your appointment, call (619) 515-2376.