NOW OFFERING TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS – LEARN MORE
Our Physical Therapy Department uses state-of-the-art treatment techniques and equipment to help individuals restore functional mobility after it has been lost due to injury, surgery or disease. Our providers perform comprehensive assessments and develop individualized treatment plans.
To schedule an appointment, please call (619) 515-2376.
Physical Therapy Services Available:
- Manual Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercises (increase flexibility, range of motion, balance, strength, coordination and endurance)
- Traction for Back and Neck Pain
- Gait and Running Analysis
- Pain Reduction Modalities (electrical stimulation, ultrasound therapy, ice, heat, myofascial release and kinesio-tape)
- Partial Blood Flow Restriction (PBFR) Strengthening
- Balance and Fall Risk Assessments
- Evaluation and Treatment of Foot/Ankle Dysfunction with VASYLI Medical Custom Orthotics
- Evaluation of Suspected Vestibular Dysfunction, Vertigo and Dizziness
- Individualized Home Exercise Program Recommendations
Services Offered At:
To schedule an appointment at a clinic near you, call (619) 515-2376.
|Chula Vista Family Health Center||Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|City Heights Family Health Center||Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|El Cajon Family Health Center||Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Hillcrest Family Health Center||Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|