Our substance use disorder services staff and counselors work closely with the medical providers in our clinics to support patients in developing and completing personalized plans to reduce the negative physical and psychological impacts of drugs and alcohol. For those in need of additional support, we offer a structured outpatient substance use disorder program. Our services are flexible to meet each client’s unique needs and type of care after discharge.
No referral is needed to receive Substance Use Disorder Services!
Download the brochure here.
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Educational Sessions
- Hepatitis B & C Testing & Treatment
- HIV Testing & Treatment
- Individual Counseling & One-on-One Support
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Mental Health Services
- Outpatient Treatment Services
- Safe Point San Diego Clean Syringe Exchange Program (CSEP)
- Case Management
- Solutions for Recovery
- Recovery Residences
- Support Groups
- SMART Program
Services Offered At:
- Logan Heights Family Counseling Center
- Grossmont Family Counseling Center
- North Park Behavioral Health Center
- Hillcrest Family Health Center on Third Avenue
- National City Family Health Center
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- Oak Park Family Health Center
- North Park Family Health Center
- Lemon Grove Family Health Center
- Downtown Family Health Center at Connections
- Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center
- FamilyHealth at City College
Learn More About:
How to Access Services+
Behavioral Health Integration+
Treatment that promotes well-being and recovery through prevention, treatment and intervention for clients experiencing both mental illness and substance us issues. Counselors work alongside mental health therapists and primary care providers to provide integrated therapies.
Solutions for Recovery+
An outpatient treatment program that provides individual and group counseling sessions, as well as mental health therapy for a period of three to six months. This program welcomes LGBTQ individuals and serves as the County of San Diego’s Regional Recovery Center.