Lemon Grove Family Health Center
Conveniently located blocks from the 94 freeway with an adjacent parking lot, Lemon Grove Family Health Center provides an array of high-quality health care services, including prenatal and postnatal care, blood pressure checks and cancer screenings.
- Chronic Disease Management
Care for diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure and other conditions.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Diabetes Programs
- Family Planning Services
- Insurance Enrollment Assistance
- Mental Health Services
- Older Adult Services
- Patient Care Support Services
- Pediatric Services
- Prenatal Support Services
- Primary Care
- Reproductive Health Services
- Smoking Cessation Classes
- STI Screening and Treatment
- Substance Use Disorder Services
Valeria De Rueda
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 12:30 – 1:15 p.m.