Our warm and caring mental health services staff provides support to the health of the whole body, including physical, emotional and mental well-being. Whether you need someone to talk to or are seeking care for emotional and psychological disorders, our trained clinicians employ behavioral therapies and evidence-based practices to get you the help you need.
Most FHCSD primary care clinics offer mental health services. We also offer stand-alone behavioral health facilities.
For in-person visits, call (619) 515-2338, or schedule a telehealth appointment.
- Individual, couples, family & group counseling for children, adults & older adults
- Adult & child psychiatry & counseling
- Clinic, school & home-based services
- Psychological testing for children & adults
- Mobile Counseling Centers
Services Offered At:
- East County Wellness Center
- Lemon Grove Family Counseling Center
- Escondido Family Counseling Center
- North Park Family Counseling Center
- FHCSD PACE – Oceanside
- La Mesa Family Counseling Center
- Landis Avenue Family Counseling Center
- Oceanside Family Counseling Center
- Sweetwater Family Counseling Center
- South Bay Family Counseling Center
- Chula Vista Family Counseling Center
- The Night Clinic
- Spring Valley Family Counseling Center
- Mobile Counseling Centers
- Logan Heights Family Counseling Center
- Grossmont Family Counseling Center
- FamilyHealth-Youth Counseling Center
- North Park Pediatric Clinic & Women’s Health Center
- Hillcrest Family Health Center on Third Avenue
- FHCSD PACE – College Grove
- National City Family Health Center
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- Rice Family Health Center
- North Park Family Health Center
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Lemon Grove Family Health Center
- Ibarra Family Health Center
- Grossmont Spring Valley Family Health Center
- Elm Street Family Health Center
- Downtown Family Health Center at Connections
- Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center
- FamilyHealth at City College
- City Heights Family Health Center
- Chula Vista Family Health Center
- Chase Avenue Family Health Center
Learn More About:
Mobile Counseling Centers+
Conveniently traveling to a location near you, our Mobile Counseling Centers (MCCs) are fully licensed mental health centers on wheels.
The MCCs provide:
- Intake and assessment for mental health issues
- Ongoing individual therapy services with a licensed mental health provider
- Referrals to psychiatry, psychological testing and substance use disorder services
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, click here or call (619) 515-2338.
Mental Health Crisis Hotline+
If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988 or chat at 988lifeline.org.
988 offers 24/7 access to trained crisis counselors who can help people experiencing mental health distress.
Learn more here.
Family Health Centers of San Diego asks all our patients to answer questions about sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI) on our registration forms. This information helps us to provide you the best possible care.
For more information about SOGI questions, click here.