Downtown Family Health Center at Connections
Downtown Family Health Center at Connections, co-located with PATH Connections Housing, focuses on providing vital services, including sick visits, physicals, vaccinations and mental health counseling, to all individuals with an emphasis on the homeless population.
- Chronic Disease Management
Care for diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure and other conditions.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Homeless Services
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program
- Mental Health Services
- Older Adult Services
- Patient Care Support Services
- Pediatric Services
- Prescription Drug Locker
- Primary Care
- Reproductive Health Services
- STI Screening and Treatment
- Substance Use Disorder Services
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.