NOW OFFERING TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS – LEARN MORE
From free pregnancy testing to cancer screenings, Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) offers an extensive array of services designed to meet the reproductive health care needs of our patients. Regardless of health condition or income status, our courteous and professional medical staff is committed to treating all patients with the utmost dignity and respect.
To schedule an appointment, please call (619) 515-2300.
Reproductive Health Services Available:
Services Offered At:
- North Park Pediatric Clinic & Women’s Health Center
- Mobile Medical Units
- Beach Area Women’s Health Center
- FamilyHealth at College Grove
- National City Family Health Center
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- Sherman Heights Family Health Center
- Rice Family Health Center
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Lemon Grove Family Health Center
- Ibarra Family Health Center
- Hillcrest Family Health Center
- Grossmont Spring Valley Family Health Center
- Elm Street Family Health Center
- Downtown Family Health Center at Connections
- Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center
- FamilyHealth on Commercial
- FamilyHealth at City College
- City Heights Family Health Center
- Chula Vista Family Health Center
- Chase Avenue Family Health Center
- Beach Area Family Health Center
Learn More About:
We provide a number of different birth control options, including:
- Vaginal Ring
- Depo Shot
- Permanent Sterilization
- Condoms (Internal and External)
- Emergency Contraception Pill (Plan B and Ella)
- Vasectomy Referrals
We offer free and low-cost annual OB/GYN exams, pap/cancer screenings, breast exams and mammograms, pregnancy tests and counseling, STD testing and treatment and several birth control options.
For more information about Family Planning Services, click here.
Our Prenatal Support Services Department cares about expecting parents and their growing families. In addition to providing affordable, culturally competent medical care, we educate, nurture and support parents from conception to the months after birth through a multidisciplinary team of nutritionists, social workers, childbirth educators and lactation educators.
For more information about Prenatal Support Services, click here.
Cervical Cancer Screenings+
FHCSD strongly recommends all patients follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for screening of cervical cancer. All of our primary care clinics offer Pap smear tests.
For more information on cervical cancer prevention, click here.
Our caring and compassionate staff can identify and treat a number of gynecological health issues, including urinary incontinence, menopause, vaginal infections and abnormal bleeding. In addition, our Board Eligible and Board Certified OB/GYNs perform surgical gynecological management at Scripps Mercy and Sharp Grossmont.
STD Prevention, Screening and Treatment+
We offer STD screening and treatment services at all of our primary health clinics. If you are sexually active, regular screenings for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), such as gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis and HIV, can lower your risk of infection and provide you with peace of mind.
For more information about STD screening and treatment, click here.
Every Woman Counts Program+
The Every Woman Counts (EWC) program provides free breast and cervical cancer screenings and follow-up services. This includes clinical breast exams, mammograms and Pap tests to eligible women in California.
For more information, or to see if you qualify, click here.