From free pregnancy testing to cancer screenings, Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) offers an extensive array of services designed to meet the reproductive health care needs of our patients. Regardless of health condition or income status, our courteous and professional medical staff is committed to treating all patients with the utmost dignity and respect.
To schedule an appointment with a medical provider at a clinic near you,
call (619) 515-2300.
Reproductive Health Services Available:
Services Offered At:
- North Park Pediatric Clinic & Women’s Health Center
- Mobile Medical Units
- Beach Area Women’s Health Center
- FamilyHealth at College Grove
- National City Family Health Center
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- Sherman Heights Family Health Center
- Rice Family Health Center
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Lemon Grove Family Health Center
- Ibarra Family Health Center
- Hillcrest Family Health Center
- Grossmont Spring Valley Family Health Center
- Elm Street Family Health Center
- Downtown Family Health Center at Connections
- Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center
- FamilyHealth on Commercial
- FamilyHealth at City College
- City Heights Family Health Center
- Chula Vista Family Health Center
- Chase Avenue Family Health Center
- Beach Area Family Health Center
Learn More About:
Pregnancy Testing, Birth Control & Family Planning+
Are you not ready to start a family or is your family complete? We can help you create a family plan that works for you! Everybody is different – find out which birth control method works best for you.
Cervical Cancer Screenings+
FHCSD strongly recommends all patients follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for screening of cervical cancer. All of our primary care clinics offer Pap smear tests. For more information on cervical cancer prevention, click here.
Our caring and compassionate staff can identify and treat a number of gynecological health issues, including urinary incontinence, menopause, vaginal infections and abnormal bleeding. In addition, our Board Eligible and Board Certified OB/GYNs perform surgical gynecological management at Scripps Mercy and Sharp Grossmont.
Our prenatal department cares about expecting parents, and their growing families. In addition to providing exceptional medical care, our dedicated staff also supports, educates, nurtures and prepares patients for what to expect during pregnancy and in the weeks that follow. Our courteous and professional medical staff is committed to treating all patients with the utmost dignity and respect, offering comprehensive care and support from conception to delivery and postpartum. For more information on our prenatal program, please click here.