National City Family Health Center
National City Family Health Center is conveniently located on Euclid Avenue right off of the 805 freeway. The clinic offers a number of services to meet your health care needs, including primary care and pediatric services, managed care for diabetes, asthma and blood pressure, as well as mental health counseling.
- Chronic Disease Management
Care for diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure and other conditions.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Family Planning Services
- Homeless Services
- Insurance Enrollment Assistance
- Mental Health Services
- Patient Care Support Services
- Pediatric Services
- Prenatal Support Services
- Primary Care
- Reproductive Health Services
- STI Screening and Treatment
- Substance Use Disorder Services
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.