Open enrollment is here until January 31, 2020.
Covered California is a private health insurance exchange that was established through Affordable Care Act legislation for individuals and families not eligible for Medi-Cal. This program allows California residents to purchase quality health insurance plans to fit individual and family needs. The cost of each insurance plan is based on certain factors, including family size and income. Find out if Covered CA is right for you and your family by requesting enrollment assistance.
Family Health Centers of San Diego is the #1 enrollment entity for Covered California in San Diego County.
Covered California Benefits Include:
- Emergency care
- Hospitalization, such as surgery
- Maternity and prenatal care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative services
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services
- Pediatric services, including dental and vision care
For more information, or to enroll, fill out the form below.
Learn More About:
To enroll, you'll need to provide the following documentation:+
- State-issued photo identification
- Resident alien card (if applicable)
- Proof of residency, such as a lease agreement or utility bill
- Latest 1040 IRS tax document
- Proof of current income