Covered California open enrollment begins on October 15, 2019 and ends January 15, 2020. You may qualify for “Special Enrollment” if you have recently lost coverage, moved, got married or had a baby.
Family Health Centers of San Diego is the #1 enrollment entity for Covered California in San Diego County. To speak to one of our Certified Enrollment Counselors, call (619) 515-2363 or complete the form below. Enrollment assistance is free!
Covered California is a private health insurance exchange that was established through Affordable Care Act legislation for individuals and families not eligible for Medi-Cal. This program allows California residents to purchase quality health insurance plans to fit individual and family needs. The cost of each insurance plan is based on certain factors, including family size and income. Find out if Covered California is right for you and your family by requesting enrollment assistance.
For Covered California enrollment assistance,
call (619) 515-2363 or email us at email@example.com.
Covered California Benefits Include:
- Emergency care
- Hospitalization, such as surgery
- Maternity and prenatal care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative services
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services
- Pediatric services, including dental and vision care
To enroll in Covered California, you’ll need to provide the following documentation:
- State-issued photo identification
- Resident alien card (if applicable)
- Proof of residency, such as a lease agreement
- Latest 1040 IRS tax document
- Proof of current income