Youth Behavioral Health Services
Family Health Centers of San Diego offers comprehensive, age-appropriate behavioral health and early intervention services specifically tailored towards the unique needs of kids and teens. Our highly skilled team of child psychiatrists and child therapists help families address a number of behavioral health issues.See All Health Care Services
Youth Behavioral Health Services Available:
- Mood disorders, such as depression & anxiety
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Treatment of trauma and abuse
- Disruptive behavior disorders
- Adjustment disorders due to divorce, grief or loss & homelessness
- LGBTQ issues
- Onset of schizophrenia
FamilyHealth-Youth Counseling Center
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
2130 National Ave.
San Diego, CA 92113
Feeling Inspired by Family Health Centers of San Diego?