Family Health Centers of San Diego offers family planning services to help maintain your sexual and reproductive health. We offer free and low-cost annual OB/GYN exams, pap/cancer screenings, breast exams and mammograms, pregnancy tests and counseling, STD testing and treatment and several birth control options.
Services Offered At:
- Prenatal & Post-Partum Education Center
- North Park Pediatric Clinic & Women’s Health Center
- Beach Area Women’s Health Center
- National City Family Health Center
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- Sherman Heights Family Health Center
- Rice Family Health Center
- North Park Family Health Center
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Lemon Grove Family Health Center
- Ibarra Family Health Center
Learn More About
STD Screening & Treatment+
We offer STD screening and treatment services at all of our primary care clinics. If you are sexually active, regular screenings for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), such as gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis and HIV, can lower your risk of infection and provide you with peace of mind.
For more information about STD screening and treatment, click here.
We provide a number of different birth control options, including:
- Vaginal ring
- Depo shot
- Permanent sterilization
- Condoms (internal & external)
- Emergency contraception pill (Plan B & Ella)
- Vasectomy referrals
Family Planning Education+
We offer education and counseling to provide information on all available forms of birth control, including a review of benefits, side effects and risks. If you are considering starting birth control, or switching methods, we are available to assist at many of our primary care clinics.