North Park Behavioral Health Center
North Park Behavioral Health Center, accessible by Metropolitan Transit System bus route, supports patients in developing and completing personalized plans to reduce the negative impact of drugs and alcohol. We also offer a structured outpatient substance use disorder program at our North Park Behavioral Health Center. Primary care services are available at the nearby North Park Family Health Center.
- Case Management
- Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System
DMC-ODS provides the beneficiary with access to the care and system interaction needed in order to achieve sustainable recovery.
- HIV and Hepatitis Services
- Medication Assisted Treatment Program
- Safe Point San Diego Clean Syringe Exchange Program (CSEP)
- Substance Use Disorder Services
Associate Director of Substance Use Disorder Services
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.