Certified Enrollment Specialists are available at all of our clinic sites to assist patients with insurance enrollment in Medi-Cal or Covered California. Medi-Cal enrollment ensures access to a full scope of medical care, continuous care and support compliance with care. Staff is also available to come on-site to service organizations to help enroll community members or provide presentations about our comprehensive HCH services.
To speak to a Certified Enrollment Counselor, please call (619) 515-2363.
Services Offered At:
- North Park Pediatric Clinic & Women’s Health Center
- HIV Coordinated Services & Prevention Center
- Hillcrest Family Health Center on Third Avenue
- National City Family Health Center
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- Oak Park Family Health Center
- Sherman Heights Family Health Center
- Rice Family Health Center
- North Park Family Health Center
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Lemon Grove Family Health Center
- Hillcrest Family Health Center
- Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center
- FamilyHealth at City College
Complete the form to have a Certified Enrollment Counselor contact you.
Learn More About:
Medi-Cal is California’s state-managed version of Medicaid, a federal health insurance program designed for low-income individuals and families. It provides low-cost and no-cost health insurance coverage to individuals and families that meet certain eligibility requirements.* Those who qualify for Medi-Cal coverage can continue to receive those benefits as long as they meet eligibility requirements.
Covered California Enrollment+
Covered California open enrollment begins on October 15, 2019 and ends January 15, 2020. You may qualify for “Special Enrollment” if you have recently lost coverage, moved, got married or had a baby.
Family Health Centers of San Diego is the #1 enrollment entity for Covered California in San Diego County. To speak to one of our Certified Enrollment Counselors, call (619) 515-2363 or complete the form. Enrollment assistance is free!
Covered California is a private health insurance exchange that was established through Affordable Care Act legislation for individuals and families not eligible for Medi-Cal. This program allows California residents to purchase quality health insurance plans to fit individual and family needs. The cost of each insurance plan is based on certain factors, including family size and income. Find out if Covered California is right for you and your family by requesting enrollment assistance.