From prenatal visits for expecting mothers to annual physicals and vaccinations for young teenagers, Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) has your child’s wellness needs covered. Our friendly and professional medical staff provides affordable, high-quality health care so your child can grow into a healthy adult.
Regardless of health condition or income status, our courteous and professional medical staff is committed to treating your whole family with the utmost dignity and respect. For more information, please download our Pediatric Care flier.
To schedule an appointment with a medical provider at a clinic near you,
call (619) 515-2300.
Pediatric Services Available:
- Health Education
- Pediatric Developmental Services
- Screenings for Vision & Hearing
- Sick Visits & Well Child Exams
- Sports Physicals
- ADHD Evaluation & Treatment
- Mental & Behavioral Health Consultations
- Newborn Care from Birth Hospital
- Dental Care
Feeling Inspired by Family Health Centers of San Diego?