From prenatal visits for expecting mothers to annual physicals and vaccinations for young teenagers, Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) has your child’s wellness needs covered. Our friendly and professional pediatric services staff provides affordable, high-quality health care so your child can grow into a healthy adult.
For more information, please download our Pediatric Care flier.
- ADHD Evaluation & Treatment
- Dental Care
- Developmental Screenings, Assessments and Intervention
- Health Education
- Mental & Behavioral Health Consultations
- Newborn Care
- Patient Portal
- Sports Physicals
- Sick Visits & Well-Child Exams
- Screenings for Hearing
- Screenings for Vision
- Screening for WIC
- Speech Therapy & Physical Therapy
Services Offered At:
- North Park Pediatric Clinic & Women’s Health Center
- Mobile Medical Units
- Beach Area Women’s Health Center
- National City Family Health Center
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- Oak Park Family Health Center
- Sherman Heights Family Health Center
- Rice Family Health Center
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Lemon Grove Family Health Center
- Ibarra Family Health Center
- Grossmont Spring Valley Family Health Center
- Elm Street Family Health Center
- Downtown Family Health Center at Connections
- Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center
- FamilyHealth on Commercial
- FamilyHealth at City College
- City Heights Family Health Center
- Chula Vista Family Health Center
- Chase Avenue Family Health Center
- Beach Area Family Health Center
Learn More About
We offer comprehensive dental services at eight locations throughout San Diego County. Our dental providers are trained in providing preventive and restorative oral health services with an emphasis on oral health disease prevention.
For more information about dental care, click here.
Developmental Screenings, Assessments and Intervention+
Our Pediatric Developmental Services Department is dedicated to providing early positive and supportive experiences for children, parents and caregivers. Supporting a child’s development in all areas (social-emotional, language, cognitive and physical) is vital for their overall well-being.
For more information about our developmental services, click here.
Screenings for Hearing+
Healthy hearing alerts us of trouble and allows us to communicate easily and work more effectively. We offer complete audiology evaluations for adults and children of all ages. Services are located at Logan Heights Family Health Center and are provided by a licensed audiologist.
For more information about audiology evaluations, click here.
Screenings for Vision+
Vision affects child development and performance, so it is crucial that children have regular eye exams and screenings to prevent and treat vision disorders.
Here are a few signs that your child may have eye problems:
- has watery or red eyes
- rubs eyes a lot
- squints eyes
- leans head forward
- holds things close to eyes
- has difficulty doing work up close
- complains about his/her eyes
- has headaches or feels sick after school work
If your child experiences any of these issues, they may need an eye exam. Vision should not impair your child’s ability to succeed in and outside of the classroom.
For more information about our Vision Services, click here.
Immunize your little one for a lifetime of health! Your provider recommends:
- Starting your child’s shots at birth.
- Making sure your child stays on the recommended schedule.
- Bringing your child’s immunization record to every visit.
- Comforting your child after shots by talking in a soothing voice or bringing a familiar toy or blanket.
For the full pediatric immunization schedule, click here.
Our online patient portal is now available for individuals under the age of 18. The patient portal is a secure website that allows patients 24-hour access to portions of their medical record. The patient portal allows you to communicate more easily with your medical provider, is available anywhere and free to use.
For more information, please click here.