Healthy hearing alerts us of trouble and allows us to communicate easily and work more effectively. Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) offers complete audiology evaluations for adults and children of all ages. Services are located at Logan Heights Family Health Center and are provided by a licensed Audiologist. We accept various insurances and offer self-pay options on a sliding fee scale.
Please call (619) 515-2512 to schedule your appointment today!
Determine if you, a loved one or your child is being affected by hearing loss.
Download our brochure to learn more!
Audiology Services Include:
- Hearing evaluations for children & adults
- Counseling on hearing loss & communication
- Assessment of middle ear function
- Counseling on hearing loss prevention
- Information on assistive listening devices
- Referrals for medical care, as needed
- Referrals for hearing aids, as needed
Logan Heights Family Health Center
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
1809 National Ave.
San Diego, CA 92113
Feeling Inspired by Family Health Centers of San Diego?