Do you meet the current* vaccine eligibility criteria?
People who are over the age of 50, work in essential industries or have certain high-risk medical conditions or disabilities are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
*Last updated April 2, 2021
Schedule an appointment:
To schedule your vaccine appointment, call (619) 515-2474.
Vaccinations are available by appointment only.
If possible, please bring photo ID and proof of eligibility to your vaccine appointment.
Essential industries include:
- Health care and residential care
- Emergency services
- Childcare and education
- Food and agriculture
Medical conditions include:
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic pulmonary disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Down syndrome
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Immunocompromised state, including those with transplants, immune deficiencies, HIV or use of immune-weakening medications or medical treatments
- Neurologic conditions
- Liver disease
- Obesity, including anyone with a BMI (Body Mass Index) over 30
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Solid organ transplant, leading to a weakened immune system
- Sickle cell disease
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Serious mental illness, such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder
- Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes