Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) delivers high-quality and affordable primary care services that meet the full spectrum of our patients’ wellness needs. From treating chronic health conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes and asthma, to offering mental health services for those who may need someone to talk to, we focus on providing compassionate care for the entire body.
Regardless of health condition or income status, our friendly and professional medical staff is committed to treating all patients with dignity and respect.
Services Offered At:
- Mobile Medical Units
- Beach Area Women’s Health Center
- FHCSD’s PACE – College Grove
- National City Family Health Center
- El Cajon Family Health Center
- Oak Park Family Health Center
- Sherman Heights Family Health Center
- Rice Family Health Center
- North Park Family Health Center
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Lemon Grove Family Health Center
- Ibarra Family Health Center
- Hillcrest Family Health Center
- Grossmont Spring Valley Family Health Center
- Elm Street Family Health Center
- Downtown Family Health Center at Connections
- Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center
- FamilyHealth on Commercial
- FamilyHealth at City College
- City Heights Family Health Center
- Chula Vista Family Health Center
- Chase Avenue Family Health Center
- Beach Area Family Health Center
Learn More About
Are you age 55 or older and need a health advocate? Our Older Adult Services Department can help you with a variety of services, including primary care, insurance, housing and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). These services are available at multiple FHCSD locations.
For more information about Older Adult Services, click here.
Our Physical Therapy Department uses state-of-the-art treatment techniques and equipment to help individuals restore functional mobility after it has been lost due to injury, surgery or disease. Our providers perform comprehensive assessments and develop individualized treatment plans.
For more information about Physical Therapy, click here.
Do you have foot or ankle pain? Our Podiatry Department can diagnose and treat lower leg, ankle and foot problems that can result in chronic or acute pain and restrict mobility.
For more information about Podiatry, click here.
A referral for podiatry may be required.
Our Prenatal Support Services Department cares about expecting parents and their growing families. In addition to providing affordable, culturally competent medical care, we educate, nurture and support parents from conception to the months after birth through a multidisciplinary team of nutritionists, social workers, childbirth educators and lactation educators.
For more information about Prenatal Support Services, click here.
STD Prevention, Screening and Treatment+
We offer STD screening and treatment services at all of our primary health clinics. If you are sexually active, regular screenings for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), such as gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis and HIV, can lower your risk of infection and provide you with peace of mind.
For more information about STD screening and treatment, click here.
Family Health Centers of San Diego asks all our patients to answer questions about sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI) on our registration forms. This information helps us to provide you the best possible care.
For more information about SOGI questions, click here.