Our Healthcare for the Homeless program reduces barriers and increases access to quality health care to those experiencing homelessness. Services are available at all Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) clinic sites, including our three Mobile Medical Units. Our clinics are often located near, or within, partner transitional housing programs, including organizations that focus on veterans, youth and families. We are also proud to support the National Health Care for the Homeless Council’s mission to eliminate homelessness by ensuring health care and secure housing for everyone.
No referral is needed to receive Healthcare for the Homeless services!
Call to start accessing services: (619) 515-2551.
- Case Management
- Support Groups
- Insurance Enrollment Assistance
- Benefits Enrollment Assistance
- Mental Health & Counseling
- Patient Assistance Program
- Primary Care
- Restorative Dental Program
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling
- Dental Coverage & Referrals
- Vision Coverage & Referrals
- Housing Navigation
- Assistance for Veterans
- Assistance for HIV-Positive Persons
Learn More About
Dental Coverage & Referrals+
- Covers Emergency Care Only
- Toothaches, extractions & medications
Dental services are available at:
- Logan Heights Family Health Center
- Elm Street Family Health Center
- Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center
- North Park Family Health Center
- Grossmont Spring Valley Family Health Center
- City Heights Family Health Center
Vision Coverage & Referrals+
- Basic vision exam and glasses are covered once every two years
- Contact lenses are not covered
You must pre-register with a case manager to make an appointment. For information or to make an appointment, please call the case manager at (619) 515-2398.